Smock made for
First time trying to do this I had used the smock
had made but the type of fabric was not agreeing with the distressing so it was scrapped and I've made him a new one. I still want a do a bit more to the smock/apron but for now I'm content until I bring my air brush back home.
Picture 1: Started with a white base fabric. This was after I did a base dye using Dylon's coffee and havana brown. I'd usually use tea because I'm cheap but turns out I had these lying around.
Picture 2: After stitching, texture and colour was done. Technically he doesn't really have stiching but it looks cool so pfffttt. Center picture best shows the actual colour of it. I'm kind of sad I SMOTHERED this in latex and you can't really see it but man does it look creepy and skin like in person.
Picture 3: Close up. I was hoping more of the texture wuld show through but it got blasted out by the flash. What can you do.
Picture of Kyle's pyramid head done!